VIKING SPIRIT CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
• No purchase necessary.
• All submissions must include the name and contact information of the primary contact (email address and telephone number), and location of the entrant group. Primary contact must be 18 years old or older. Group participants can be under the age of 18, but if selected, must be accompanied by parents and/or chaperones.
• All entrant groups are limited to ONE submission. Group submissions may include more than 50 participants; HOWEVER, please note that if selected, the maximum participants that can attend free of charge is 50 people. Additional tickets may be purchased at the museum’s standard group discount. Inquire for details.
• Photos of submissions must be received on or before Friday, April 15th by by tagging or tweeting a photo or video on Discovery Times Square Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages and using the hashtag #VikingSpiritNYC.
• Grand prize trip includes: Admission to The Vikings Exhibition at Discovery Times Square for a maximum of 50 guests. Transportation to and from the museum is not included.
• Entries may be judged by the The Vikings Exhibition’s official partner, the Swedish History Museum, and/or staff members of Discovery Times Square. All decisions of the judges are final.
• If selected, winners will be contacted on social media used to enter the contest by Monday, April 18, 2016. If the winning group cannot attend the exhibit (visit date TBD by the visiting group), the runner up group will be selected in place of the original winning group.
• The winning group may select a date and time between April 19 until the final day of the exhibit on September 5, 2016.