HARRY POTTER VIP TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”) AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of TSX Operating Company, LLC (“Sponsor”), Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (“Promotion Administrator”), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Harry Potter VIP Tickets Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on November 23, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 30, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period").
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://www.discoverytsx.com/newsday and access the Sweepstakes entry page. Complete the online entry form and submit so that it is received by Sponsor's server by 11:59 PM ET on November 30, 2012. All requested information on the entry form must be completed to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Limit one (1) entry per person. Although subsequent attempts to enter may be received, only entrant's first entry during the Sweepstakes Period will count.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator.
4. RANDOM DRAWING – PRIZE – ODDS OF WINNING: On or about December 3, 2012, the Promotion Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one (1) Grand Prize consisting of four (4) tickets to Harry Potter™: The Exhibition at New York's Discovery Times Square. Approximate retail value $220. Tickets expire on April 7, 2013.
Potential winner will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Inability to contact a potential winner, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond within the timeframe specified will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree [i] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; [ii] any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; and if a winner, [iii] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for: failures or malfunctions of interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), server or other connections; availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite or telephone transmissions, line or technical failures, errors or difficulties, malfunction of phones, phone lines or telephone systems or other communication malfunctions; electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; failed, garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic, cellular telephone related or otherwise; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to entrant's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; late, lost, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries, text or email messages, or postage-due mail; any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; printing, typographical or other errors appearing in these Official Rules, or in other Sweepstakes related materials; or errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, the cancellation or postponement of any event, or the processing of entries. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor's representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Use of script, macro or any other mechanical or automated means device to automate entry is prohibited and any entries received through such means will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of http://www.discoverytsx.com/newsday. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the "authorized account holder" associated with the email account at the time of entry, who must comply with these Official Rules. Potential winners may be required to provide evidence (to the Sponsor's satisfaction) that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, with jurisdiction and venue in New York, New York, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of New York, New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity and unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
Limitation of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. WINNER LIST: To receive the winner’s name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Harry Potter VIP Tickets Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06470-0750 for receipt by December 31, 2012.
Sponsor: TSX Operating Company, LLC, 70 West 40th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
Promotion Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
©2012 TSX Operating Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.