ARE YOU THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER? Congrats!
If so, follow the steps below!:
#1 Email INFO@TSXNYC.COM with the subject line: URGENT: GRAND PRIZE WINNER for Hunger Games Scratch Off
#2 In your email, include your name and how to get in touch with you, along with a photo of your winning ticket and the number on the bottom left corner on the front of your card
#3 We will get in touch with you ASAP to help your claim your prize!
"The Hunger Games: The Exhibition” Instant Win Game Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: “The Hunger Games: The Exhibition” Instant Win Game (the “Game”) will take place at Discovery Times Square (the “Museum”) and participating McDonalds, Hot Topic or other promotional partner locations in the tri-state area selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (each a “Participating Location”). The Game starts on or around July 1, 2015 and ends on January 3, 2016, or when supplies of “Game Pieces” (as defined below) are exhausted, whichever occurs first (the “Promotion Period”). Participation in the Game does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Game, each entrant (and his or her parent or legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor), unconditionally consents and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Discovery Times Square dba TSX Operating Co., LLC, 226 West 44th Street, New York, New York 10036 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all matters.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open only to legal residents of the United States and D.C., eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, Artisan Home Entertainment, Inc. (“Artisan”), McDonalds, Hot Topic and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to as the “Promotion Entities”), along with their immediate family members (spouses, children, siblings, parents and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter the Game or win a prize. Void where prohibited. Artisan is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Game or the selection of winners.
3. TO OBTAIN A GAME PIECE: You will receive one game piece (each, a “Game Piece”) in connection with each visit to the Museum or a Participating Location during the Promotion Period, while supplies last. Limit one (1) Game Piece per person, per visit. For a complete list of Participating Locations, visit www.discoverytsx.com/scratchoff. Sponsor reserves the right to add additional Participating Locations during the Promotion Period. You do not need to make a purchase at the Participating Location in order to obtain a Game Piece. To obtain a Game Piece during your visit to a Participating Location, request a Game Piece from a manager at the Museum or a Participating Location, while supplies last.
4. HOW TO PLAY INSTANT WIN GAME/CLAIM PRIZE: Gently scratch off the designated area of the Game Piece. If the Game Piece reveals a prize identified in these Official Rules (the “Instant Win Game Piece”), then the entrant is the potential winner of that prize, subject to verification of the Instant Win Game Piece and the entrant's eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. To claim a prize: During the Promotion Period, bring your Instant Win Game Piece to the Museum and present it to a manager. All ticket prizes will also be redeemable at the Museum Box office. Second Prizes must be redeemed during July 2015, as more fully set forth below. All other prizes must be redeemed by the redemption deadline set forth on the Game Piece, if any. In the event there is no redemption deadline on the Game Piece, the prize must be redeemed prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Prizes or discounts may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. Each Prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other Game materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prizes may vary from the prizes pictured. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each potential Ultimate Fan Prize winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a winner is under the age of majority in such winner’s state of residence (a “minor”), at Sponsor’s option, the applicable prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of such minor winner, or the parent or legal guardian of such minor winner will be required to ratify and sign Prize Claim Documents. If any potential winner (or any minor winner’s parent or legal guardian) fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the time period designated by Sponsor at the time of redemption, or the winner may be disqualified. Game Pieces will be deemed null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels. If any part of any Game Piece is counterfeited, or if the Game Piece comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, eaten or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Game Piece will be rejected and considered void and invalid. Sponsor's liability for any irregular or invalid Game Piece shall be limited to replacement of the Game Piece with another Game Piece, while supplies last. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the verification decisions of the Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Game. Sponsor shall have no liability for any Instant Win Game Piece that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Sponsor for any reason. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, due to printing or production errors or for any reason, more potential winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. In no event will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
5. PRIZES/DISCOUNTS/ODDS OF WINNING: A total of 200,000 Game Cards are available.
Ultimate Fan Prize: Up to five (5) Ultimate Fan Prizes are available: Each Ultimate Fan Prize consists of one (1) pair of VIP tickets to “The Hunger Games: the Exhibition” at the Museum (the “Exhibition”) and one (1) night hotel accommodations for the Ultimate Fan Prize winner and his or her companion (one  room, double occupancy) at the Westin Times Square (or a similar hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Ultimate Fan Prize is $900. The odds of winning an Ultimate Fan Prize are 1:40,000. For clarification and the removal of doubt, the Ultimate Fan Prize does not include transportation for the Ultimate Fan Prize winner to New York, New York and any other incidental expenses incurred in connection with the redemption of the Ultimate Fan Prize.
First Prize: Up to 30,000 First Prizes are available: Each First Prize consists of: one (1) free ticket to the Exhibition, good for admission during the Promotion Period (ARV $29.50) Odds of winning a First Prize are 1:20.
Second Prize: Up to 10,000 Second Prizes are available. Each Second Prize consists of: one (1) free ticket to the Exhibition, good only for admission in July (ARV: $29.50) Odds of winning a Second prize are 1:6.6. Second Prizes must be redeemed and used during the month of July 2015 or they will be deemed invalid.
Third Prize: Up to 19,995 Third Prizes are available. Each Third Prize consists of one (1) coupon for a ten percent (10%) discount on merchandise from the Exhibition gift shop at the Museum (ARV 1/100 cent). Odds of winning a Third Prize are 1:10.
Fourth Prize: Up to 40,000 Fourth Prizes are available. Each Fourth Prize consists of one (1) free on site mobile guide for use at the Exhibition (ARV $8.00). Odds of winning a Fourth Prize are 1:5.
Fifth Prize: Up to 50,000 Fifth Prizes are available. Each Fifth Prize consists of one (1) coupon for fifty percent (50%) off of an adult admission to the Exhibition (ARV: $14.75). Odds of winning a Fifth Prize are 1:4.
Sixth Prize: Up to 50,000 Sixth Prizes are available. Each Sixth Prize consists of one (1) free ticket upgrade at the Exhibition (ARV: $19.95). Odds of winning a Sixth Prize are 1:4.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Game. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s (and any minor winner’s parent or legal guardian) permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Game if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Game as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Game. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
9. DISPUTES: By participating in the Game, each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (1) any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Game, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any Prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation (each, a “Claim”) entrant may have against the Sponsor will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in New York, New York; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with the Game; (5) the arbitrator shall apply New York law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD, and entrant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
10. WINNERS LIST: For any legally required winner’s list, send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Hunger Games” motion pictures and all associated marks and materials ™ and © 2015 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.